What a nice letter from the curator of the Ringling Museum

well I adore you too Ron

my offer to you is open forever.

LETS GO whenever you feel the time is right

Graham

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Mccarty, Ron <Ron.Mccarty@ringling.org> wrote:
Graham, I wanted to see if anything ever came of the connection to Florida State University and the Ringling Museum. I am so  hoping that you are not disappointed and are still wanting to work with us. You were so kind to contact me about the donation and we now have a new Director at the Ringling so it might not be as complicated as it was months ago. Please forgive me putting you into this communication black hole. Let me know what is up and how I can help at this time. Your gallery is the most beautiful gallery I have ever been in and I have been in   hundreds of fine arts galleries over the last 40 years..

Comments