A gift for Poly Prep to build the world greatest arboretum in the next 25 years.

Opeyemi Laniyonu Attachments 8:01 AM (2 hours ago) to me, boin.arader Dear Graham and Boin, I hope you are well, healthy, and safe and that Alexander is enjoying the school year as we make our way through the lovely fall season. I wanted to write to thank you for your gift to Poly Prep this year. I am deeply grateful for your support of our school and our students. Having recently started at Poly, I am humbled by the strong show of faith this wonderful community continues to demonstrate for our school. Your support is integral to our success and allows us to be the best possible version of ourselves, thank you. Since we are not on campus, we are sending our gift receipts as an attachment to this email for your records. I look forward to thanking you in person in the future! With sincere appreciation and well wishes, Opeyemi Laniyonu Opeyemi Laniyonu Director of Annual Giving Poly Prep Country Day School 347-394-1177

Comments