Redemption for boorish behavior

 Forgiveness for my personal flaw


Playing squash has been a passion of mine for 62 years culminating in a #4 national collegiate ranking my Junior year.  Sadly my large thighs and buttocks driving my competitors into the wall was my chief asset.  Finally a few weeks ago a racquet came on the market that transforms my mistakes into accurate winning shots.  Developed over a period of 10 years by Avanish Bhavsar, a masterpiece has been created that transforms an off center stroke into a compelling return.   For the cognoscenti this is called an enlarged sweet spot.

The price is $215 (shipping included) with a full money back guarantee for any reason for 30 days after your first swing. 

Email me at grahamarader@gmail.com to order a racquet.

Truly

Graham Arader

Comments