How to suggest to a talented partner that obtuse sales behavior is severely damaging.

 It's hard to understand and actually believe that impulse generates sales more than 50% of the time.

But it does based on my observation for 55 years. 
So keeping someone waiting a day for a response has not been the Arader galleries business strategy EVER.
My towering wish generated by my high regard for you is to give you as much freedom as possible to make decisions.  You deserve it and will live a longer and happier life the less that I am involved.  However, it is my feeling that when something occurs that so seriously goes against the firmament of my ancient business model that it stings me, you should be informed. 
This event has actually caused me pain.
It is a fact that prompt responses generate much higher results.  Compulsion drives the majority of sales.   The ephemeral inclination to buy old pieces of paper for what it would cost to put a student through his first year of Harvard Medical School is most definitely fleeting as common sense comes to the fore.   So after KNOWING this for 55 years, trampling on this is a sharp stick in my eye. 

Comments