one of my favorite letters ever received

Lyse Deselliers 9:56 PM (43 minutes ago) to me Hello Mr. Arader, My name is Lyse Deselliers and I was visiting New York with my family just a couple of weeks ago. We stopped in your gallery and after speaking with my children for a little while, you gave them a book ‘Under a wild sky, John James Audubon’ and said that I would enjoy it. Well, I just finished reading it and did indeed enjoy reading it very much. I have been an artist (after being a veterinarian) for many years and could relate with Audubon’s challenges even if his were much greater as were his accomplishments. I’d like to thank you for your generosity and I will remain grateful for the knowledge I acquired (as an artist and a birder). Thank you again! Gratefully yours, Lyse Deselliers Www.deselliers.ca

Comments