My letter to a white, Christian guy in Louisana who is worried about Kamala Harris. This is a waste of time. She is going to win for sure so why pine.
it has long been my feeling that good managers are all that matters
you were a genius to have selected Gunther - a great manager whose men loved him and who was honest
what did you make from him 200m? 300m? 400m? damm. That is brilliant. Bill never would take my money.
I am getting the sense that Billy is the same way. Hope so. His father put brutal pressure on him and he deserves to thrive
I will take a liberal black woman over a conservative white guy IF the woman is a good manager of the assets she has been entrusted with.
This is a crazy rich land that has 100 good business schools that turn out 10000 damm good managers every year
No other nation has this so we will ALWAYS win with 300,000 to 400,000 trained managers in total on call every day.
And I dont mean trading financial intruments which is bullshit
I mean making, building, creating REAL things like you and Bill did
you are the heroes of this land. you picked the right life for sure
you made something that people used to live in this country.
regarding Shapero - Jews are smarter and better than everyone else. Their women are too tough for me so I never married into that tribe. I will take my smoking hot gook any day to take care of me. damm she makes me happy.


Comments
Post a Comment