UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. EDWARD FORBES SMILEY III
As ordered by the Honorable Janet B. Arterton, United States District Judge:
"Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 3663 et seq. and the agreement of the parties, the defendant Edward Forbes Smiley is ordered to pay restitution to the following individuals or entities in the amounts set forth below":
- $263,250: Clive A. Burden, Ltd.
- $425,740: The Old Print Shop
- $886,400: Cohen & Taliaferro, LLC
- $15,000: Michael Bueller of Boston Rare Maps
- $115,000: Robert Gordon
- $39,600: Swann Galleries
- $37,500: Dr. Harold Osher of the Osher Map Library
- $19,000: Donald Heald
- $25,000: Boston Public Library
- $10,000: Beinecke Library, Yale University
- $85,000: New York Public Library
Please see the documentation (below) for full reference.