Gmail

Fwd: Getting in touch



From: graham arader <grahamarader@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Getting in touch
To: Arielle Altman <aaltman@uncommonschools.org>, Paul Jones
<paul@jnsgrp.com>, Caleb Kiffer <calebkiffer@aradergalleries.com>,
Orrin <Orrin55@aol.com>, fsolar3048@aol.com


Thank you Arielle

Both Mike and Orrin are very familiar with the IRS forms and we will
be taking care of that for them.  Caleb Kiffer, my partner, will be
sending you the two forms to sign.

It is my hope that Orrin and Mike WILL get involved with your boy's
charter school.  They are good friends of mine for over 20 years with
VERY big hearts. They are also truly brilliant physicians and it would
be great to get them involved with your school to come in as teachers
or lecturers or role models and to take care of the boys as well.   So
YES you should definitely make every effort to visit with both Orrin
and Mike to pull them in to your Boy's  Charter School.

Beyond being great doctors, they are also very good managers and
businessmen and will give your young men a model for how to make good
money living in Brooklyn where their practices are located.  They are
heroes for sure for all that they do every day.

Please call me or Caleb if you have any other questions.

Lastly, your young men are always welcome to take a tour of my art
galleries in Manhattan.  Paul was in a few years ago with his daughter
and they can tell you that they had a great time!  I am copying Caleb,
Paul, Orrin and Mike so that they all know how deeply moved I was with
your school.

Thank you,

Graham

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Arielle Altman
<aaltman@uncommonschools.org> wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> I hope you had a great weekend! Apologies for my delayed response--I was out of the country until last Tuesday, and then away from the office on site visits the rest of the week. I haven't had a chance to visit Excellence Boys myself since the new school year started, but I have heard that that the Audubons have certainly made a hit with the boys, as well as with other guests visiting the school. Thanks again for making that possible!
>
> That is wonderful news that the works will be donated on behalf of the two doctors! I want to thank you for not only being incredibly generous with your donations, but for introducing Excellence Boys and Uncommon schools to your friends as well. If appropriate, I would love to reach out to them directly  to thank them and invite them to see our school for themselves.
>
> Are Drs. Orrin Lippoff and Mike Solar familiar with the 8283 forms, or should I plan on discussing these forms with Caleb when he reaches out? Caleb, thanks in advance for sending me the full details!
>
> Best,
> Arielle
>
>
> ________________________________________________________
> Arielle Altman
> Associate Director of Development
> Uncommon Schools | Change History.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: graham arader [mailto:grahamarader@gmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 3:26 PM
> To: Arielle Altman; Orrin; Caleb Kiffer
> Subject: Re: Getting in touch
>
> Thank you Arielle
>
> Hope the Audubon works have made a big hit with your boys
>
> I am delighted to be able to tell you that they are being given by two world class doctors that work in Brooklyn -  Dr. Orrin Lippoff and Mike Solar.  They are going to give 5 each.
>
> My partner, Caleb Kiffer, will be sending you full details shortly.
>
> Graham
>
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Arielle Altman <aaltman@uncommonschools.org> wrote:
>> Hi Graham,
>>
>>
>>
>> I hope you are doing well! I received a voicemail from your office
>> earlier today, but I wanted to let you know that I am actually out of
>> town until next Tuesday (Oct.22nd). I will give you a call when I
>> return and look forward to catching up then.
>>
>>
>>
>> Have a great weekend!
>>
>>
>>
>> Arielle
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________________________________
>>
>> Arielle Altman
>>
>> Associate Director of Development
>>
>> Uncommon Schools
>>
>>
>>
>> 826 Broadway, 9th Floor
>>
>> New York, NY 10003
>>
>> Cell: (646) 581-2217
>>
>> Fax: (212) 598-4076
>>
>>
>>
>> Uncommon Schools | Change History.
>>
>> Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Apply Now

Comments