University of California Irvine



From: Marijana LekousisDate: Wed, Oct 29, 2014Subject: New York VisitTo: Morgan BeckwithCc: Marijana Lekousis, Graham Arader


Dear Morgan,

Many thanks to both you and Graham for your gracious hospitality yesterday. It was a pleasure to meet with you both and we too look forward to strengthening the relationship between UCI School ofHumanities and the Arader Galleries.

I am happy to craft a message with you, if you'd like, to accompany the video for your client list.  Please just let me know how I may be of assistance.

I will be sure to keep Graham abreast of all important happenings of the university. In fact, since there are always so many things occurring on campus in a given week, I am happy to send a weekly digest myself with upcoming events that may be of interest.  We will definitely let you know about any potential visits to the Bay Area as well - we would love to visit the gallery and access it for any upcoming events.  I have no doubt that it is beautiful!

I will follow up with additional information from our meeting next week when I am back in the office. Should you or Graham have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Warmest Regards and thank you again,

Marijana

Marijana Lekousis
Associate Director of Development
UCI Humanities

On Oct 29, 2014, Morgan Beckwith wrote:

Hello Marijana,

I do hope you have continued to have a successful visit in New York.

It was a pleasure meeting you with Graham at the gallery yesterday. I have received the wonderful footage of the "Arader Salon." We are delighted to be able to show our clients how their generous donations are going to good use at your institution.

As we continue our relationship with your institution please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any questions you may have.
Once again we would appreciate it if you place Graham on your mailing list to receive updates and goings-on at the University. Let us know if you are in the San Francisco area and I we will set up a time for you to meet the SF gallery director Josephine Arader, to discuss using the gorgeous new space for your events in the Bay area.

I hope to come out and visit UC Irvine to see the installation of Graham's collection sometime next year.

Kindest Regards,
Morgan Beckwith

--Morgan Beckwith
Arader Galleries, 
Director
1016 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10075

Comments