A nice thank you from the head of fund raising at the Canford School in Dorset, England

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Karen Hartshorn"
Date: Apr 10, 2015 6:40 AM
Subject: Thank you
To: "graham arader" <grahamarader@gmail.com>
Cc: 

Dear Graham

A short email before I leave New York this morning to say what a absolute treat it was to meet you yesterday and get to look around Arader Galleries - you have an amazing collection and it was a privilege to get to see so many pieces I've only ever seen in books before!

Thank you also for your hospitality and generosity in treating us and the rest of the OCs to a superb dinner afterwards.  I really enjoyed the whole evening and it seemed so did everyone else.

Once I'm back in the UK I will be back in touch about our September event and I will send you reminders as promised!

Take care, and hopefully we will meet you again in the near future.

Warm regards
Karen

Comments