USC Giving Program & Thank You Letter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SCHEYETT, ANNA 
Date: Friday, June 19, 2015
Subject: 
To: "Graham Arader (Grahamarader@gmail.com)

Graham,

I am very excited that Mary Ann and I will get to see you and meet Barney Osher next week.  I know Mary Anne will provide a great USC system perspective, which I will support fully, and I am still planning to talk about my College of Social Work as well, following your suggestions.

By the way, the College of Social Work met our campaign goal last week!  We could never have done it if it were not for you.  I can't tell you how grateful I am that we both met our goal and have amazingly beautiful artwork for our new home that will inspire students for generations to come.  You're a true blessing for us.

Warmly,

Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: PASTIDES, HARRIS
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 7:14 AM
To: graham arader; SCHEYETT, ANNA
Subject:

Happy to say that Mary Anne Fitzpatrick can join you for your visit with Osher.  Along with Social Work opportunities she can represent our broader interests and needs.

Wish I could meet him too someday.

Harris

Comments