Kinds Words From The University of South Carolina

From: WELL, BETH
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Subject: The gift that keeps giving
To: graham arader <grahamarader@gmail.com>


Very nice. I know that means a lot to you for our next generation to be able to see and touch pieces of our history. You are making a difference. 
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Beth

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2016, at 9:09 AM, graham arader <grahamarader@gmail.com> wrote:
see below for what i have been trying to do for 46 years 
Graham 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Leslie, Marina"
Date: Dec 28, 2016 8:44 AM
Subject: Re:
To: "graham arader" <grahamarader@gmail.com>
Cc:

Dear Graham,

Oh my!  Didn’t imagine you were personally managing your emails!  Let me hasten to assure you that I have no end of gratitude for your generous gifts to Northeastern—gifts that keep on giving.  I use your maps in virtually all of my 16th and 17th-century literature and culture classes.  The only reason I suspended the emails was because I rarely make it to NYC and am not in your target demographic for being able to purchase prints at auction.  Part of a perhaps overzealous attempt to clean up my generally overflowing inbox.  Feel free to add me back to your list.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!  

All best,

Marina

Comments