My great relationship with USC

To: graham arader <grahamarader@gmail.com>
Cc: "WRIGHTENBERRY, LISA" , "MCNALLY, TOM" "HORTON, MARY" John Von Lehe, Jeffery Leving "Mattes, Michael - NEW YORK NY"

With sincere and ongoing appreciation, Graham.

Harris

On Dec 7, 2016, at 10:40 AM, graham arader <grahamarader@gmail.com> wrote:

I love Tom and Harris and you for all you do for 50000 young people
Graham

On Dec 7, 2016 10:19 AM, "WRIGHTENBERRY, LISA" <LBWRIGHT@mailbox.sc.edu> wrote:

Dear Graham,

I just received your check for $5000.00, and I would like to extend a generous thank YOU for supporting the Movietone News Initiative! The envelope was postmarked on November 29, but received in my office today. I will route it through the proper channels.

Thank you for your continuing support of University Libraries. We are grateful.

With appreciation,

Lisa


Enjoy the Magic of the Season!

Comments