Do NOT do business with Mossgreen Auction House in Australia. Here is why:



1. You and your employees who have "only been doing their job" have allowed me to suffer from 10 unprofessional acts.  If it were not for YOU allowing someone in your company to steal my email address, I would not have had to spend over 20 hours trying to figure out how sloppy you were with internet security when the thief tried to get me to send funds to their account instead of yours. 

2. Would you have refunded the money stolen from me if I had not been bright and experienced enough to sense something wrong? 

3. Did you refund money to others that were not as bright as I?

4. And when I reported this to you, you demanded to see my emails rather than apologize.  

5. You then continued with an aggressive posture in many following emails without ever apologizing for your incompetence. 

6. Then you gave the book to a grossly incompetent shipper who took over six weeks to finally ship the book. 

7. Then you misrepresented the Gould synopsis saying the color was superior when it was not. 

8. Then I had to have an employee spend a day photographing proof of your poor cataloging skills.

9. Then you didn't apologize for this.

10. Then you didnt offer to refund the cost of shipping this book to me. 

11. Then you allowed one of your employees to dun me without telling her that we worked something out with me returning the book to you.

This proof of your gross negligence is being posted NOW on my blog with the title "dont ever do business with Mossgreen Auction House in Australia.   I will not take it down without compensation for the pain and suffering you have caused me.

Firmly

Comments