I love letters like this. Arader Galleries love to make gifts to young families visiting NYC

Graham, My wife Rebekah and I were able to get away to New York City for a long weekend this past February and found ourselves in your shop on a Friday afternoon. The evening before we had seen Bruce Liu perform with the New York Philharmonic, and thought that was going to be the most enjoyable part of our trip. As it turned out, the hour or two we spent in your gallery was the highlight. It would have been hard to find a place with more interesting things-per-square-foot than your establishment. Thanks especially for the opportunity to go upstairs to meet Jonah and see more botanicals, aviaries, maps... and more amazing doors! As you can see below, your generous gift of “Audubon’s Aviary" has found a good home and will be put to good use (If it survives). Jonah, Thanks for generously sharing your time and knowledge with Rebekah and me that afternoon. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute and appreciated finding someone so willing to field our endless questions. I’m convinced your title ‘Head of Rare Books’ is about the coolest occupation in the world. I’m not sure when we will be in NYC next, or close to the gallery in King of Prussia, but if so we will make plans to stop by. Please also convey our thanks to the young lady who showed us up the elevator and to the upper floors. I regret that I do not recall her name. Sincerely, Jared Randolph

Comments