My response to a brilliant Catholic proselytiser who invited me to Mass.

My personal observation after 60 years of watching is that Jews just lead better lives and do more for the USA. Their deliberative humanity and passion for the material culture that has obsessed me all my life has won me over 100%. Also my greatest happiness has been sleeping next to my wife for 30 years. It is the natural part of me that gets me through the day. How can any religion that rejects this 300,000 year old cycle - this critical part of our genetics, our core - make any sense whatsoever. Your most compelling point during our first talk was that we only needed 10% as many priests. Yes, because, at best, only 10% of the 400,000 that are practicing can possibly climb out of their animal bodies and become truly spiritual without the partnership of a woman to make them whole.

Comments